Savvy Caregiver Express
Hosted by Alzheimer's Los Angeles and Gardena Valley Japanese Cultural Institute
Join our Savvy Express in a 3 week program designed to benefit someone providing care for an individual living with dementia by providing more understanding and tools to help navigate the journey.
FRIDAYS, OCTOBER 2, 9, & 16
FREE sessions will help attendees:
- Obtain a better understanding of Alzheimer’s & dementia
- Recognize & develop self-care strategies
- Identify resources that can help with managing care
- Learn how to address challenging behaviors & obtain skills to help keep a manageable routine
- Classes are small-group format & held virtually for 3 consecutive weeks. A computer with microphone and internet access required, with a camera preferred.
Registration closes 4 days prior to the event. To RSVP or for more information, please contact Sara Mikael by phone or email at email@example.com